Thursday, November 4, 2010

Babies Sole Of Feet Bright Red

NaNoJouMo month! Go


It What the NanoJoumo you ask?
A month or we will loose lousse ... The month of November.
Yep, my new trip, ART journaling. And who better to give me that I need isnpiration home DAWN OF BLOGALA .
His blog, one of my favorite launches this challenge this month. Dawn's blog I do not hide, I visit very often. It's full of inspiration. That's more than exciting!
Yesterday evening I got a bit of fun to scrap my new book (I'll watch it later) and this morning looking for inspiration I visit it to see Dawn begins this free challenge that requires making a ART stuff Journaling per day from a word that starts like this ... Ben
seriously, not just make history in the trash (LOL) I believe myself to!
So I run and fetch me a book today and j `s go! I'm not too late anyway ... It is at no.4 only since this morning!

Then these words is what?
no.1 INCEPTION
CHOICE
no.2 no.3 no.4 FORTUNE
QUARTER

Want zieuter and also inspire you?

>
MFA at U-DOC-Menting, BONNIEROSE Has A LIFE unrehearsed, YELLOW DAISY

Go crazy like me and drop your back just a little bit as a child?
Come ... kiss that never deface his agenda?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment