Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Medieval Total War 1 No Cd

We already have you in 2011? Y

WOW!
I think it's been ages since I'm not here to post something here ... no project? ... any discoveries? ... nothing to say lately it seems ... As the whole world
I concentrated on trying to reach Kwismas along the entire world.
We managed ... The whole world has survived and we are very resort a 'ti little detour pluss gras! LOL
(J'ris there but it's not funny! Cursed balance 'to shit!)
I also finalize my next entry to school!! YES MADAM! I set me back
buttocks and head on the school desk!
The course chosen?
GRAPHICS.
I can not wait.
I have to thank my very nice guidance counselor, Anne-Marie, who helped me greatly in PROCESSES. Without it I'd probably still spinning in circles. God have his soul, the poor won her sky to CLOSE my case! HAHAHA

Okay so there, it will not be surprised to see my first attempts here. Must be indulgent. It could be quite boboche thank you saw my talent in drawing but I'm starting the eyes closed and hopefully not fall from too high!

I have been very nice this year (yeah right! Pouaaahahaha) because Pé'nowel spoiled me a lot ... Good as an inside, I'll feel good for a bad Boutte! I try not to take personal Hahahahahahaha ... On another note the old bearded man brought me a beautiful new Pen Tablet with which I can practice my ILLUSTRATOR. I have quite a hurry.


Today, well my last gift to receive is delivered by myself pé'nowel my personal to me ... hehehe The 2nd install of LITTLE BIG PLANET!!

WOO HOO ... I can not wait to dig into my box. I am completely broken with the collector edition, so it'll be full of surprises this story here!

Do I have time to create? Scrapdigi side ... Not much.
A small page with the smell of summer for my cops' Ninie and DT with one of his latest kits.
It's funny to scrap flowers in winter when there is less able to market out how!


From sewing?
Just a little. Small Projects gifts here and there .... By
cons after Christmas I started in the making little dresses for my dolls peanuts. His big claim Kwismas was to have one under the tree LALALOOPSY Jewel Sparkles gift. His greeting was exhaustive and mine too! I also had a HAHAHA Mine? Bea has Spells lot comes with a beautiful 'ti owls and pseudo-Converse in g'noux! Too cute! Zoe has also received some clothes to please him but I told myself that I would try to see myself sewing. After experiencing the wolf cloak of Halloween, I think it was not really any more difficult ... Ben just be a little bit finally. But what beautiful things I have been able to do, without false modesty !! I promised myself
else for sure but for now I show you my first two.




This was the first and the second here ...



A somewhat simpler but just as pretty as me ... Zoe like them then that is what is ultimately most important is not it?

So what to see here in the coming weeks?

I will restart in the seam and get out my books and WRECK THIS MESS follies JOURNAL for sure ... Speaking of that, I think it is a piece that has not checked the status of McDonald's fries in late October ... Tomorrow
a picture!

0 comments:

Post a Comment