Monday, January 31, 2011

Watch Ross Kemp On Gangs Free

Hamburger cake, where the sweet rush of a celebrated 7 years!

This w-end my great Calvin celebrated his 7th birthday with his friends ... After a few suggestions about the destination of the party, he stops his choice of McDonald. Paradise fries and mutant sodium.
Well, it SA party so we said yes and we launch the invitations ...


Image of the invitation in question (picture does not come from my pen) editing done by myself, Mum. My
''client''is very happy.

Second order, a cool cake.
Ben actually been here and there 's the same time I wanted to match, as every year, the Party Favor will be given to P'TIS' zamis. Little research on the net and I picked up a little here ... a little there ... and TA DAAAAAA!
is my masterpiece as regards the cake. The big burger
!



No, but s it not enough you HOT!
A real HIT with guests celebrated and I swear. There's even
fries and ketshup. hehehe
A whole day to its making, many based homemade three cakes, several drops of food coloring, a LOT of patience and the background music!
This cake is the standard for others to come?! Ben
sure!
is my 4th birthday cake from me and wish me to brag, but my plusses is beautiful!
next party? Zoe
me when ordering stuff from Princess ...
Hhmmmm ....
a great challenge.

This week I'll post pictures of the party favors ... Something mini, while cute, super easy to make and which also had its effect among young and old alike.

No but there's not you my proud look great before his big burger ... Misery
it up quickly ... 7 years already. (Sigh)

0 comments:

Post a Comment