Monday, January 31, 2011

Wedding Anniversary Sheet Cake Ideas

I present to you Roger!

Today first lesson. Back to school for two years. Course selection? Desktop Publishing!
Well I think well have chosen well and be in my element ... I hope ...

To me who saw my first day as a mountain I must say that it is finally proved to be only a tiny Garnotte of nothing! The group
air fun, a beautiful melting pot of creative people come to find his account.
It'll be, I 'm sure ben fun.

Good, I know I promised you ben business in my last post and I still have not delivered ... What do you, I took it and I chill nummer''''my mind myself for a few days ... I had as needed.
I still found time to tame my tablet ... I r'virer good box upside down and I find no cons coupon redeemable talent in drawing but I still found a way to lay ROGER!!


No but, as far as I remember, Roger is what I drew is the closest thing Kekki that the air Kekki thing!

HAHAHA I intend to try to develop the character ... To do what? I do not know yet but the guy has a future that is pretty certain.

Besides that?
I concoct a SUPER-AMAZING-AMAZING birthday cake for my brother Calvin Last Friday ... A HIT
j'vous said!
You know ... The kind of cake that raises the bar too high for the next kind ...
A few small things that made me quite proud of myself I thank you and that made me see that finally, there's not much chu unable to do as the world in the field of creative when j'mMy places!
I'll post pictures of it this week (probably tomorrow)! You'll see, it has drool on the floor ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment