Monday, February 7, 2011

Can You Use Toothpaste On Dogs

Portraits

Hier pour une fois la lumière was drinking in the house so I went out a backround and I photographed my love. Many good pictures but some are on my mind was more successful than others ...

So for you, here's my Beiber''Calvin''(... sigh ... Good Grief! HAHAHA)





... Then Zoe did not want to know anything at all to be photographed!!
There are days still ...
I still managed to take this.







... and how can He not as rare as a photo of my husband and with children in pluss!
BONUS!!





j'vous say that lately it's not bad is what it is ... We adapt slowly to school and try to get back into creative mode at home but more than anything, I try to find time to not be pounding on the tongue while walking! HAHAHA
not easy after a year of behind-pajama''...''

another subject, did you know Quintin that Annie released her new book (her first baby) on the 15th of this month?
No? Ben
I speak to you tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment