Friday, October 15, 2010

Age To Begin Ride Dirt Bike

Lighter than his bag?

Why not!
This week I had fun''to''Gosser what Anna called Gathered in NOODLEHEAD Cluthé. They are a cross between the lil bag and wallet. The pattern is very well made and small pockets inside to slide the cards are ingenious idea.
I have released a test run''for''this week and I would say that I even managed to slip my Ipod Touch and I hang my key in the loop instead of fuck me in the neck (hahaha).

In practice the idea of my pants I recycle scraps and Zoe for it ...



... I used some leftover peas and a new red one. I also played around with pleated to make it a little different from the other two ...



... and for the latter, well I'm pleased! I saw a Blowin 'ti now after this very cute hedgehog fabric that I liked very much. Je'l was so cute! I must say that I like very much the final result in all three cases. They are super fun to make and it seems to me that with Christmas gifts and hostess gifts to give soon with the holiday season approaching, it's a super great idea that will not break the budget.



I also finished a bag with cloth cover a bit ordinary but that `s all even allowed me to practice on things that I never tried despite the fact the bag is still very simple. I'll post it
next week because with the temperature that was this day, Photos are not famous.

I am currently working on a more personal or small project for fun, I'll try to create my own patterns. Stay connected
(e) for more details ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment