Saturday, October 30, 2010

Zero No Tsukaima 2 English Lizenz

Mess: Common name that means being creative! You follow me?

A new project that promises to be super fun ...
MESS, The Manual of Mistakes and accidents!

If you feel like it, well get on board with me, I created a group and we s'lâche lousse! Who knows

KERI SMITH here?
Raise your hand ... Shortly
be some of you ... or just be Pantoute person. Okay. Keri allows us to make fun and be creative without much thought about it and I love it.
Without you induce vomiting with the details, I reached a point in my 2010 when I clear my head and make room for the new space because I have new challenges that are coming-bit be soon. I want to create but not break my head. I want to prove to myself that je suis capable de faire n'importe quoi et ça commence dans ce cas-ci en trashant un bouquin !

AAAUUUUUUUGGGHHHHHHH j'entend les puristes qui sont prête à me brulée su'l buché !
Mais non, mais non ... Smith ne veux que ça qu'on le maltraîte imaginer. C'est quoi l'but comme dirais mon frère (il était avec moi au moment de l'achat et a trouvé sans me l'dire que c'était une ben drôle de façon de dépenser 20$ piasses ! HAHAHA)?

Le but c'est de se laisser aller. C'est tout. D'essayer. De ne pas vouloir être parfait, pour une fois. De se salir et d'apprécier l'art comme au moment de l'enfance, c'est à dire avec le coeur et non la tête.

Bon faque ca veux dire quoi ça ?
Ben 1èrement on trouve le livre en librairie et on me suis ou bien on ne fait que les exercises dans un simple scrapbook. Le but est d'en prendre un tout beau, un que l'on traiterait comme la prunelle de ses yeux. Le but, faut pas l'oublier, est d'aller contre notre habitude qui est de rester propre et clean.

Alors voici mon MESS.
Je l'ai appellé Roger. Moi je trouve ça drôle Roger. Ça me fait sourire ! (hehe...)
Alors, je vous présente M. Roger Mess.


MESS et Keri nous donne trois grandes règles à suivre:

- DO NOT TRY TO MAKE Somethign
BEAUTIFUL - DO NOT THINK TOO MUCH (There Is No''wrong.'')
- CONTINUED UNDER ALL Circumstances


So when you think Ben is not too difficult to follow seems to me ...
I'm starting today after two days of purchase (I pick him up Thursday ...). I looked like and I have chosen at random (not because I will not do projects in order ... I think it challenges the''purpose'').
I had ben fun. I had the fingers all stuck. I loved it.
I made a statement by the exercise.

The exercise?
- CREATE A TANGLE USING SOME KIND OF STRING-LIKE MATERIAL. AFFIX ON PAGE.
(create''''Motton using strings and Such genres and make a collage on the page.)

J'fouille in my trash couture. Just put my hand in I'll pick up quite a tapon!
paste everything on the page took me like 3 minutes at most. By
cons during those three minutes I was not thinking about anything! Pantoute nothing!
Just the fact that it might be enough out there as a result.
And it gave this:




I love it!! It's pretty HOT
as a result!
The way I see it project?
Another kind of scrapbook that I will leave my children.
Life is not always pink with polka dot elephants flying in the air ... y 'cruex also and it needs to be documented the way .. good''.

Then you follow me in this project?
Is there any volunteers?
If I have enough people, I opened a Flickr group.
Just leave me a comment to me indicate your interest.
If Nobody who follows me will never mind ...
I still have all the documents as results.
Passe'ke it's fun.

I will attack the project as WRECK THIS JOURNAL (even author) at the same time, as soon as I have two minutes to fetch the book. For that I also share a group if it interrested in for sure!



Ah yes ... My conclusion you ask?
Y 'really time I empty my trash serious! HAHAHAHA

0 comments:

Post a Comment