Monday, October 25, 2010

Potato Gun For Sale In Charlotte

Draft who? ''Mommy I want a real wolf suit ...

This was the request of my Calvin after his return from duty to school last week ... Beau 'ti project, disguise a pumpkin. Children
con and it is not very well know our capabilities, our limitations and what is low and does not just give them ...
Calvin knows that her mother can try him''it''a beautiful Gosser 'Ti wolf costume for his school pumpkin ... come on! Cheers
the Internet (there doing what our mothers in the time seriously?!), J'me launches and I found a 't mantle had a doll that I adapt some leftover fabric (brown), a old jeans and gray fur collar of the entire snow Zoe last year.



FIMO A little later the eyes, ears (poilues. .. yes ma'am! Front and back. It's like how? Pines sewing!) And a visit to gagazin Halloween for the snout and teeth were almost believe it!

I be the little Red Riding Hood seriously ... I change the sidewalk if I meet him! HAHAHA



My beloved Calvin and looks forward to re-dressed at the event tomorrow with his little classmates ...
Yes, wolves have been stripped. Mom has helped create the costume. To him now''play''with.
I'll have the chance to see''''zamis action. Tomorrow is my big chicken and volunteering is looking forward to doing this activity with mom ...


... and you? Projects Deco pumpkin with your little monsters this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment