Friday, October 15, 2010

Pokemon Red Online Color

timeless - travel album





Djerba offers occasional moments of grace, I have already spoken, but here are some other emotions extracted from fresh this season where the light slips over the horizon as to confuse the sky and the sea, I mean the month of October that I particularly like to discover South Tunisia. And this album travel I keep a few views from the site of Sidi Jmour wild, we would like to see stay wild ... I have heard of buildings next to resort ... to check ... but for the moment to take this fall clear that calms the sea as the water of a lake, where the wave becomes a breathing fluid without rips ...
And this spring mirror images synonymous with timeless serenity that can not be denied, Djerba is it immortal? We like to think ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment