Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Free Buggy Blue Print

COME ON! It WRECK THE JOURNAL!

Yep! WOO HOO ...
I found one!
A WRECK THE JOURNAL will give a breaky from time to time in my book MESS (hehehe).
So arriving home, I gave a test run!
We first take a photo for prosperity because in two minutes it will take for his cold and will never be the same!


So the first assignment'''':


From the 2nd floor balcony before he left and made a flight planner in the grass
WOOUUUUPIIII!


Fact? Very disappointing
(the photo is of a pocket, I'm sorry!) And two, only one blade of grass pathetic and two three drops of water. PFFFFFF!
s it still almost new!


So I back up and puts me on the side of the entry into alsphate and from there I'm pretty sure it will be plusses''''evil.
Bey Bey! In the scenery!


HMPPPHHHHH!
Ouch!
(HAHAHAHAHA)



This time there 's a bit more damage.
few folded sheets and spine pretty messed up.


After all, I'm the boss good! HAHAHA
It looks pretty fun!
Tomorrow I'll show you other experiment, two actually, but I want to mount a collage in the book before you show it all then ... At
pluss late!

0 comments:

Post a Comment