Monday, November 8, 2010

How To Rebut A Warning Letter From Employer

WRECK more NanOJouMo: INCEPTION

This w-end I tried to do a bit of visual art''''hahaha ...
I made the pass in my book and WRECK I'm also trying to smear with oil pastels! Good
pastels y 'still work to do with it but it sounds like fun.

And they are served what the famous pastels? At
Nanojoumer!
First Words: A INCEPTION
definition?
inception - definition of inception - The date is Something Which WAS Introduced gold started.
And I got all of that bin result is reminiscent of the early life and early life mean design or sperm ... YEP! So my words to
Nanojoumo I put them here in this book that I find very special occasion ...


... my first graffiti''and''looks like!


I am so no drawing is incredible. To me, that's a beautiful drawing! HAHAHA

Tomorrow I attack the other because I like the project. And my

WRECK THE JOURNAL him?
It is not stay on my bedside table ... no no no I keep my collection of stickers of fruits (I tell you when the two are full page) ...
I jumped right on it ...


... I draw lots of circles (y 'has one and another !)...


... and I'm fun to stick paper ass, Q-tips, makeup remover pads and pens.
Assignment? COVER PAGE WITH THE WHITE THINGS.
Verdict? Pens and paper
ass do not mix with the glue! No Madam ...
I leave this one on hold because she Fatik is too white. We say a bad winter landscape that comes directly from the imagination of a bathroom trash. It's weird!


On this I leave you ... I have the imagination
storming the menu!

0 comments:

Post a Comment