Tuesday, November 9, 2010

How To Program A Starchoice Motorola Remote

Today: Three (3) MESS

Today, as the title says, three MESS.
I had a bit away from that one then I'm in but not of Garoche walk joined by cons! HAHAHA

My first anything c'matin were the Messer Group or have had to smear the entire page spread. With the oil pastels that's by itself. It's fun these rods there, that naughty without problems!
All colors of the box have spent ... Enough exercise as liberating. To do on a sheet is one thing to do in a book and it is ok that's another thing ...


MESS Second, cover page of glue, drop a powdery substance on the page (flour, quick powder ect ...) and remove excess.
Good ... I know it too. I feel that I have not finished picking the cherry Jell-o at all for a good Boutte. I put the spray into the net to take it a little ... It made no Pantoute! HAHAHA
Finding ? Will there ever in the grocery Jello-O spray net because it feels weird to bar ...


Last Day Mass, Color bulb with eyes closed.
Much better than Jell-o. It was quite unsettling for cons like experience. Do something that bothers your eyes closed the whole time I think.
I made a little wash in the backround story to make it a little more alive just as well because it did not look like much.


So here are my MESS today.
Tomorrow something else. Tonight I will work on NANOJOUNO ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment