Monday, November 29, 2010

Phlegm Morning Blood Clot

A break ... zero inspiration. Sorry ...

... well I think that the title says pretty much everything ...
was void and even more I would say, nonexistent in recent weeks.
No scrap ... No blogging ... No creative surfing on the net ... No seams (much to damn my brother who is still awaiting its Covers pillows) ... No Mess or The Wreck (Flo. .. I go back tomorrow I promise !)... No nothing.
guidance. From
trimming nose. From
gagazinage Kwismas.
Arrangement.
Concerns ...
... and PLAYSTATION 3! HUN?!
Yeah. Me and Calvin have discovered LITTLE BIG PLANET is tripe. hehehe

Many surfing reading lately. Good Kwismas me, it rhymes with reading, not sure why market, and that discoveries in recent days.
First I read the Spellmans first volume.


Verdict so far? Very good but god knows where it goes into this history.
I want good and I plan to continue reading two pages a night because I sleep on it constantly. HAHAHA
not easy ... Second

discovery for me today, Bruno Blanchet released a Volume 3 of THE WORLD AROUND Jitter ?!!!!! aaauuuuuuuggghhhhh


But it takes me that!
Not sure I be able to wait for that one Pé'nowel I swear.
For those who like discoveries, travel and who can appreciate the humor more specific, this book is for you! Bruno Blanchet
Me, I love his writings!
Destination?
''After the great success of the first volumes, Bruno Blanchet returns with tales of his travels with third year include: culture shock Ethiopia, a dhow cruise in search of a rare bird ... and the African coast on his trusty bike.''
What dhow you ask? No idea!
We leave the dictionary!

Apart from this? Not much ... Yesterday attempt
beautiful photo Kwismas with Fanfan. Not a great success this year really. Well then here you say I'll probably put my plusses but not beautiful!!
I'll take two. I keep my fine for another now!
So there! Here
Zoe smiled a little too much teeth (it's really all or nothing serious! HAHAHA)


... Calvin and his smile that serves as natural as possible! HAHAHA


Not you but there's not look jaded you think!

So it pretty well it for today.
New week, we'll try a new approach and start to abuse the MESS and WRECK. Photos tomorrow.
If the weather is nice I go outside and I'll take portra ''''Project for 104 of Kim.
year completes casually!
great week friends!

Ps NANOJOUNO have not seen further than the first day. Too no similar project together. I believe I have created a drug overdose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment